It is raining/snowing/sleeting out and I am in my living room looking at the internet. I am also having a hot water bottle.
I found this , a sort of online This American Life-ish video project. It is mesmerizing, I feel like I could watch it all day.
Which reminds me, I really want to try to make a radio story--something that you would hear on This American Life. But I don't have any subject ideas. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i just can't get over how proud i am of everyone's link making abilities. i will watch these and think of ideas later. for now i need to work on my thesis. i have four pages! which is four more pages than i had at noon today!
“I'd wake up on any sunny summer day, with the prospect of sitting with my friends in the garden, barefoot in the grass, having a drink, talking and listening to good music. That would be a day well spent.”
—Ani, 23 from Dessel, 01 BE about 15 hours ago
i like this person's response. good link, julie.
p.s. julie you should make one on things that are made up but referred to as though they are real.
like rooster rooster easter the band or other lies people have told but they tell them so much it's like it happened.
interesting, grace. how about things that are initially only pretend, like rooster rooster easter, but eventually they turn into a real thing--albeit different from the initial conception.
Post a Comment